Tuesday, July 21, 2009

210709 Nothing special! >u<

Today nothing special but still have took some pic.. haha.. This morning went to Ms Kavitha class at 10a.m. After class got 2hours break then me and my gang went to cafeteria having our breakfast. After 2hours break we continuos our Mr TCK Class at 12p.m and Ms Sujatha class at 3p.m. Today Ms Sujatha class still has presentation about South East Asia..=-= Until 4p..m we end of class. We went to PV3 swimming again and having our dinner at PV6. ( Enjoy the Pic!! Hehe.. )

Diploma in Tourism Management year 2, my class!!

Jolene. Reading a book written by Zhang Xiao Sien.

Connie Lim Yen Ling. She look like feel bored in class!
Fiona Loi Hui Theng. Full energy!
Cindy Mah Yen Yee. Dunno wat she laugh! Sob, Sob.. Hehe!
Calvin Chan Kwang Sheng. Full of love!!
Asking Mr TCK question but seem like still not understand one!!
Liew Ting Fen. One of my coursemate!! Took this pic without any signal.


Lu Can and me. Calvin as a background!
Phtographer is me so use comic represent me!!! hehe..
Mr TCK.

During at Cafeteria.

Swiming again at PV3.

On the way to restaurant enjoy our dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment